Demystifying Windows 10 Laptops and Desktops for Your Business
Updated February 2016
For PC users, its a Windows 10 world millions of people have already seen the changes firsthand. What does this mean for your business? Should you upgrade? Choose new devices? What about support? And accessories? So. Many. Questions.
Fear not. Weve done the heavy lifting to make choosing Windows 10 PCs, accessories and support services less stressful. Heres what you need to know about Windows 10 small business features.
1. New functions, familiar feel. Windows 8 changed the face of PCs. And Windows 10 has built upon this platform to be even more user friendly for keyboard- and mouse-based desktops and laptops. Here are a few key changes for Windows 10 PCs:
2. Laptops are powerfully portable. Whether your office is a coffee shop, a shared workspace, your kitchen table or all of the above you cant beat the flexibility of a laptop. With enhanced specs and business-friendly features, you wont sacrifice performance and functionality for portability.
3. Desktops still have their place. If your business needs Windows 10 PCs for permanent use in a stationary workspace, larger (or multiple) displays, or is likely to upgrade internal components such as video cards, hard drives or RAM, a desktop system could be right for you.
After you upgrade, avoid downtime and enjoy peace of mind:
1. On-demand IT support. When technical issues arise, outside tech support services have your back without breaking the bank. Theres an array of choices to ensure you get coverage targeted to your specific business needs. Look for flexible features like these:
2. Protect your investment. No matter which Windows 10 computer you choose, consider a protection plan. Youll stay productive by getting your machine up and running ASAP in the event of any issues.